Stayed here for one night in November 2012 when passing through from Yosemite National Park to Las Vegas. Checked in about 9pm, watched President Obama win re-election and then went to bed. Woke up, had a very filling breakfast in the communal room and then checked out.
Room was small but comfortable. Even though the motel was on the main road out of Lone Pine, there wasn't too much traffic noise (not enough to keep us awake). Room was very clean and suited our needs perfectly.
Breakfast in the morning was amazing. There was a fresh pancake making device that popped out pancakes in about 60 seconds. Had a few of those and some toast and some cereal. And a couple of glasses of fresh juice. Also took some juice and water for the road, as we were heading through Death Valley in the morning.
Overall, would definitely stay here again when passing through Lone Pine in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western