Nice motel. Didn't have a security lock which was surprising. Bed had a well used body dent in it. Room 7. Breakfast was fine. I read a previous review about black bananas. I thought they were being picky until I went for breakfast. It really does turn your stomach to see such black and bruised bananas. I would rather they not have any than to think they don't care about what they put out there. Pancake machine instead of waffle which was interesting. Overall a fine place but not a "Plus"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western