The rooms are all one story with drive up to the door.
Asked for a quiet room, and was next to a remodel job, with hammers banging at 8am..
It was clean and appeared to be newly remodeled.
Bathroom fan rattled with the wind all night.
Hotels in Lone Pine are all lower end types, and you get a hot breakfast, so at $89 a night, was the best of what was available.
Cons is that it is right on the highway where there is a lot of 18 Wheelers, so noisy..
the view of Mt Whitney is out the door!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and Best Western + Iniative so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western