We stayed in this motel for one night on our way from LA to Death Valley and to other CA/NV attractions down East. Lone Pine is very nice small town with great place nearby. I mean Alabama Hills. As for my opinion Alabama Hills is much more beautiful and cosmic-like scenes along 8 miles(!) than places we saw next at "well-advertised" Zabriskie Point. Any way ... Frontier motel is very modern, clean and well-maintained property with friendly stuff and If some day you find yourself in Lone Pine than go to this place. One more advise: stay away from Pizza Factory on main street because it is not a pizza at all... human being should not eat their e-e-e... "products" to stay in human body.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western