This is our fourth stay at this hotel either on our way to or from Lake Tahoe. It is very clean, quite, good breakfast, helpful staff and in the parking lot a beautiful view of Mt. Whitney. We have never used the pool because of the times of year we have visited but it looks inviting. They recommended visting the Old West Film Museum and it was great. Can't believe how many westerns (and non-westerns) were filmed in the hills around Lone Pine. Would recommend the hotel with confidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western