“Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Slightly run down and we went at the same time as a party, although fortunately they put us in a separate area. Food good but not outstanding and well priced. Good guacamole and excellent beer.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We eat at a lot of southern California Mexican restaurants and this place was great. Their salsa is unique and tasty and the waitress was very nice. I had their Chili Colorado with corn tortillas and it was genuine and very tasty. We'll eat here again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Food was fresh and hot and not spiced. They let U add spice if U need it. A bit pricey but this is Lone Pine out in the middle of nowhere. Good Mexican fare.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Messed up our order. Didn't even offer to fix it. Despite it being the wrong dish and also inedible, we still had to pay for it. The pace looked cute from the outside but was pretty ratty on the inside. definitely driving past this one next time.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Honestly, this is the best Mexican food I ever had. No joke!
Restaurant is family owned. The food is just like home made with real fresh produce and extremely well prepared. I'm vegan and very much adapted to well made fresh ingredient food. They accept (with a great smile!) every special request you may have. The restaurant is always busy (great food attracts lots of people!) but the service is always seamless. The owner is a lady that has pride in doing the best for her patronage. Decoration is unique, clean, friendly and with a special local touch. Every time I stay in Lone Pine, I reserve that special visit to the Bonanza. For me and my girlfriend, it's just one of the attractions of this sweet small town. Thank you for being there.