“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lompoc, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Crowded most of the time but the food and service are great. We went twice in one week, once for breakfast and once for lunch. The homemade muffins are great.

Visited September 2012

lmpoc
“Great fresh and hearty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

excellent value and delicious and relaxed place to have an awesome breakfast. good place to stop before heading out for a day of wine tasting.

Visited July 2012
“Love the and the staff!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Upon arriving we were not quite sure what to expect because it, quite frankly, looks like a diner. However, after looking at the menu we could not decide what to get because everything looked awesome. Proportions are big, the home fries were great and I ended up having the shrimp po boy three days in a row! The only negative was the decor.

• 2 of 5 stars
Central Coast California
“We Are Lucky to Have This Place in Lompoc!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I used to live in Santa Barbara and ate often at the Cajun Kitchen on De La Vina. Imagine my delight when this one opened up in Lompoc! Not quite as good as the funky little one on De La Vina, but delicious just the same. I do miss getting the salsa tray but they will bring you salsa if you ask. It is homemade and delicious. Just ask for a few little cups of it. I always get Dan's Omlette which is spinach, mushrooms and cream cheese with their delicious home potatoes. My son LOVES the catfish and eggs. My daughter is a purist and just gets bacon and eggs. The bacon is the good quality, thick cut kind so it does not shrivel up to nothing. The service could have been better. I did have to remind them to refill my coffee but I lived. By the way, the coffee is outstanding. I love the Cajun Kichen because they entertain your tastebuds here!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
California
“This cafe saved our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Our family suggested this restaurant and we are glad they did!
This cafe was the polar opposite of the horrible hotel. The moment we walked in, we were greeted and seated and within 2 minutes coffee was on the table. They serve breakfast and lunch & have a large menu. They have cajun offerings, as well as pancakes, egg dishes, grits, sandwiches, salads & more! Our order arrived hot, appetizing and tasted great! The portions were large, so we were able to put leftovers in our cooler to take home. Every employee had a smile on their face and were willing and happy to help. Our server and the cashier thanked us for "coming in" and said "please come back soon"! We will visit this great place again and again.

Visited June 2012