It is an attractive and clean hotel. Rooms are in good shape. The overall property is in good shape. Staff is helpful and pleasant.
However, I encountered one issue that is worth sharing. In the morning I opened the curtain to look out the window. I found mold on the inside edge of the window along the sill. I informed the desk manager about it and she replied, "Housekeeping is supposed to clean that area." They are apparently aware of the potential mold buildups. I did take photos of it. It is not severe and is surface mold likely caused by the moisture that built up on the inside of the window.
It was a good hotel for the price. I would stay again. However, I would inspect the inside of the window for mold and would insist on a new room if I encountered any,More
- Free Parking