Lompoc Valley Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Budget Inn(Lompoc)
View Hotel
All reviewscomfort innhospitality roomfree breakfasth streetcheapest roombreakfast roomqueen suiteguest laundrycheap hotelopen the windowwould stay againyogurtcable tvcheck in was quicklobby areastayed here for one nightbeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was very happy with the Comfort Inn. It's not plush, but very clean and updated. Rooms are small as you would expect for the price, but furnishings are relatively new and very neat Lobby is great, with coffee all the time Front desk experience couldn't have been better. Breakfast was very good -- scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, and so on Better than average for an inexpensive hotel.
Only complaint was the wireless. It was kind of balky in our room, but there are four computers downstairs that are lightening fast Easy to access

Room Tip: We stayed on 4th floor. They do get tour buses here, so keep that in mind. Top floor was a good choice. Very peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dianasroad
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Comfort Inn is 3 miles from Mission La Purisima. My fourth grade son loved the place. The pool is one of the cleanest I have ever seen at a hotel. The room was comfortable, clean, and very quiet. (We could see a small airport from our window but never heard them take off at night.) The was a refrigerator and microwave in the room as well as a Flat screen tv. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We look forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room on the airport side of the hotel. You can watch the planes.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elenaqj
Reviewed March 29, 2013

After reading reviews on this hotel I was a bit nervous due to the few negative reviews it had. I am the type of person who will not stay in a hotel if I feel it's the least bit dirty. This hotel was very clean and extremely comfortable! The complimentary breakfast was awesome and had a great variety of items, including homemade waffles made right there while you wait! The location was great which made me happy since I was traveling alone with my 3yr old! The staff was very helpful and accommodating! The only complaint I had was that the water heater for the pool was not working so my son couldn't go swimming at all during our stay. But overall I would highly recommend this hotel and I am planning another trip there within the next 2 months and I know exactly which hotel my son and I will be staying at!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Stayed for one night,fine Hotel pleasent, clean room with everything needed.Good check in & friendly staff.Breakfast was continental & tasty.The rooms had Coffee Makers & also tea bags,hair driers,the showers were nice & hot.Would highly recommend this Hotel for a restful stop over.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank malmfelixstowe
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We found a very convenient online fare. It has everything you need for a stopover on the road.
Fast wi fi service, comfortable bed, and a very good continental breakfast. The hotel is located in a commercial area, so you will find what you need shortly. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple