Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$141
Tripadvisor$141
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline$141
Hotels.com$141
All reviews happy hour pool table front desk cooked to order breakfast full size drink tickets place to stay free breakfast comfortable beds waffles bacon one night stay lompoc area vandenberg afb recliner microwave soda
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I found this small privately run hotel a gem. It's a bit dated, but the rooms are large, well appointed, comfortable, and clean. The staff is excellent. The real surprise was the small pub on site for hotel guests. The bartender, "Chips" was just fantastic; great service, friendly, and down to earth. Instead of the carbs free buffet offered by many hotels, they offered a free made-to-order breakfast. The pub was opened each night with a few free drinks, additional drinks reasonably priced. I typically stay at the lower end chain hotels because of my status (Hilton, Marriott, etc). but picked this hotel because of their very reasonable priced pet-friendly rooms, and was really surprised. Exceeded my expectations. Maybe not as new and well appointed as some hotels, but the service and what they offered was exceptional. Note they offered free bottled water and soda at the front desk (manned 24/7), free made to order breakfast, free daily happy hour, excellent restaurant (on weekends only), music in the pub (on weekends), free pool table, shuffleboard, and darts in the pub. Just a nice relaxing, clean, well-run inn with a friendly staff.

Room tip: If have luggage, request downstairs room as there is no elevator
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joe K
OCAIRNS_MANAGEMENT, Owner at O'Cairns Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a thorough well written review. You managed to articulate and affirm everything that we are extremely proud of. It is our goal to provide our guests with a clean room, excellent service, and resort like amenities. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating our efforts. Hopefully we have earned your future consideration and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

I've stayed here many times over the years, partly because I spent five years in Lompoc growing up when I was a kid and I'm nostalgic. I just made a reservation for another night at the end of July 4th week, on my way back to L.A., but I've also spent long weekends here. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in town. It's not a fancy place on the outside and can probably use some exterior work, but the rooms are so well-appointed and comfy (with hard-wired Internet, no less!), that it more than makes up for it. I mean, where else can you find a place with a hat rack in each room?

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
OCAIRNS_MANAGEMENT, Owner at O'Cairns Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your repeat business, your review, and all the compliments. It is great to know that we have earned your continued support. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Well managed outdated inn. Not super clean but maybe enough. Great breakfast. Nice complimentary drink. Good choice to stay one night during road trip. Staff was kind and helpful. Just 25min away from Solvang.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
OCAIRNS_MANAGEMENT, Owner at O'Cairns Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. We appreciate your compliments and candid recommendation on what needs to be improved to move from good to great. It is our ultimate goal to provide our guests with a safe, clean, and comfortable stay.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

If you're going wine tasting in the Santz Ynez Valley, or just passing through, it's well worth your time to head over to Lompoc and stay at O'Cairns. You won't find a better VALUE, better PERKS, and better SERVICE anywhere else in the region (and, for wine tasting, the Wine Ghetto is close by).

The rooms are clean and quiet (with full-size fridges, which turns out to be a great extra perk), the pool is nice and you can cook out poolside, free water and snacks at the front desk, and a couple complimentary drinks at the bar every night. And, an excellent made-to-order breakfast every morning.

And, on top of all that, it's run by an absolutely lovely family. Go there once, and you'll be back.

Room tip: Made-to-order breakfast included, cook out poolside, free snacks and drinks.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
OCAIRNS_MANAGEMENT, Owner at O'Cairns Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Your review is absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much for describing everything so eloquently. I will be sure to share this review with everyone on our staff and in our family. It is always good to know when our hard work and dedication is recognized and appreciated by our guests. We really do strive to provide our guests with superior hospitality and customer service. We also appreciate your recommendation to other travelers and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

The hospitality at this motel is wonderful. It was clear I had ridden my bike to get to Lompoc and the very nice fellow at the desk gave me a cold bottle of water before anything else happened! (He offered me some ice cream and snacks but water hit the spot.) Check-in was easy, my room super comfortable with an easy chair that lured me into relaxing even before I could shower. One of the signature features of this motel are their full-size refrigerators! (They are quiet.) There is a BBQ near the pool for guests' to use. There are so many nice extras they include for their guests' convenience.

Two free drink tokens at the restaurant/bar right on the property was a huge bonus! (That particular night one of the red wines they were serving was a Petit Sirah - my favorite and rare to find.) We didn't intend to eat there, but the menu was just right, the waitress a sweetheart, and the fellow playing the guitar topped of the evening just perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

But there was! Made-to-order breakfast in the morning. Yum! The sun was shining and breakfast set us up for our ride to Santa Barbara.

Thank-you for everything!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
OCAIRNS_MANAGEMENT, Owner at O'Cairns Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

It sounds like your experience at our little inn was exactly what we try to provide. We strive to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied from check in to check out. This is a beautiful area for bike riding and its good to know that my staff recognized your need for hydration. Hopefully we have earned your future consideration. Thank you very much for your business and the great review.