“most awesome stay i've ever had”

O'Cairns Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lompoc
FLORIDA
“most awesome stay i've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2006

I have just returned from a 3 week stay at the Best Western on Ocean RD. in Lompoc, California. The hotel is magnificent and I have never experienced such incredible service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag myself away from the hotel to go to other area's of interest.
gene and sherry go way out their way to make sure your comfort and needs are satisfied.
i have not only determined that this is the only place i will stay when i'm in lLompoc, but ive made 2 great friends of gene and sherry. thank you very much.

1 Thank GW1854

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2006

I agree with all the good reviews. Stayed here because of the reviews - glad I read them - thanks again TA Advisors.

Extremely polite check in staff, free DVD rentals, free laundry, great chair in the room, awesome bed. Excellent stay. Nice to see places really do it right - and the facility was in excellent shape.

• Stayed April 2006
2 Thank Wincherr
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2006

O'cairn's Inn is a Tropical Paradise in sunny California. The whole staff is very friendly and always responsive to our needs. We spend months at a time in Lompoc, Gene, Sherry, and the staff make it feel like a home away from home. It is like a family reunion every time we stay there. The rooms are tastefully decorated, always clean, and packed with amenities. The pool area is a tropical island paradise setting with all the comforts of your own backyard. I highly recommend the O'Cairn's Inn, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Christopher Griffin

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2006

What frienly people. Any thing we asked for we got. From pool tables to poker tables. The staff made our stay here very enjoyable. My stays here for Rocket launches will remain to be this establishment in the future. Many thanks to Gene and his staff.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Central Coast, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2005

We live in Lompoc, but needed a place to stay for a couple nights while having renovations done on our house. The O'Cairns Inn turned out to be an excellent choice. Beds were very comfortable. The room was clean and included a microwave, refridgerator, cd player, and hair dryer. The pool area was clean and they included a nice breakfast in the lobby. I would certainly recommend it to friends who come to stay in the area.

6 Thank dadena
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2005

Well I stayed with my son, who is 11 and my daughter who is 10 at the hotel. It has been a couple of months since saying at the hotel and my kids are still saying it is the best hotel in california. Gene Baker greeted us at the hotel and asked me if everything was okay in the room. I told him that my kids had packed their x-box, but did not know how to hook it up to the t.v. A few minutes later Mr. Baker knocked on our door and delivered his own personal v.c.r. so that my kids could hook up and play their x-box on the t.v. I could not beleive it! Mr. Baker is very personable and went out of his way to make us feel at home! The fridge was stocked with groceries and Mr. Baker gave us great tips on where to eat! He even envited us to a free pool side BBQ where we had plenty to eat and a great time! I read the review from the negative lady and can ohonestly say that it had to be her fault she wasnt happy and believe she made up those things about Mr. Baker. My kids and I highly recommend the O cairns Inn in Lompoc!

• Stayed September 2005
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lompoc
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lompoc Central Coast
Wine Valley Inn & Cottages
The Landsby
The Landsby
#2 of 10 in Solvang

Been to O'Cairns Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!