“Great sandwich”

Subway
Ranked #23 of 110 Restaurants in Lompoc
“Great sandwich”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Great subway. Staff was friendly, efficient. Food was fresh and delicious. Was a perfect lunch for hotel stay.

Ireland
“Always great”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Picked up a couple of subs here and the staff were very pleasent and attentive. The girl on duty was very friendly and talkative. Service was fast and efficient.

Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“This Subway is more than exceptional”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were traveling on a road trip and got there 9/7/13 just minutes before closing. There were two female employees, and they warmly welcomed us in even though it was minutes before closing. I noticed however that all of the sandwich ingredients were still out and looking very fresh. The bread was also very fresh for my husband's sandwich. I asked about a salad, and they cheerfully told me any sandwich could be made into a salad. I asked for extra spinach in my salad, and it was cheerfully done. The salad was restaurant worthy, fresh and exactly how I asked for it. My husband's sandwich was fresh and beautifully made like one would get in a Deli. Again, the two female employees were friendly, and truly seemed to LIKE their jobs. I also noticed how clean everything was. Subway Sandwich can be hit-or-miss, but this one easily is a shining star that I will always recommend.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!