“This Subway is more than exceptional”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Seattle, Washington
“This Subway is more than exceptional”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were traveling on a road trip and got there 9/7/13 just minutes before closing. There were two female employees, and they warmly welcomed us in even though it was minutes before closing. I noticed however that all of the sandwich ingredients were still out and looking very fresh. The bread was also very fresh for my husband's sandwich. I asked about a salad, and they cheerfully told me any sandwich could be made into a salad. I asked for extra spinach in my salad, and it was cheerfully done. The salad was restaurant worthy, fresh and exactly how I asked for it. My husband's sandwich was fresh and beautifully made like one would get in a Deli. Again, the two female employees were friendly, and truly seemed to LIKE their jobs. I also noticed how clean everything was. Subway Sandwich can be hit-or-miss, but this one easily is a shining star that I will always recommend.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!