“Thanks for coming to our neck of the woods!”
Review of Village Burgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Burgers
Ranked #51 of 114 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 29, 2013

These are awesome burgers and right here close to home! They're reasonably priced and incredibly tasty. Seating in the small restaurant is good and there's not a long wait for food. It's the same quality as Orcutt Burgers and while we've not been but a few times, it's great stuff and we'll be going back again. I'm really happy that we finally have a restaurant like this in the Village and hope it stays for a long time. It's certainly off to a great start!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Since opening almost a year ago, the food and service has been outstanding. The menu has been expanded to run daily specials and the cooks continue to do any outstanding job, The last 3 visits have been slow in taking the orders, slow in filling the orders and the table service on Sunday has really slipped. Hopefully the owner can get service back to where it was. Last night I saw 7 workers and still waited in line several minutes while the one cashier struggled with one customer.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have been back many times since my initial visit and have found everything I tried to be good, quality food.