“We went for breakfast...”
Review of Lompoc Restaurant

Lompoc Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The waitress was beyond slow, food took f o r e v e r... and wasn't anyting spectacular.

1  Thank AmandaWN2005
There are newer reviews for Lompoc Restaurant

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Nothing special, just ok. On the main drag, they sure don't spend anything on maintenance. It's another of those cruddy looking places. Huge banner signs all over the building to get your attention and the parking lot is less than half full. i had lunch there and left underwhelmed. Probably not go here again.

1  Thank SchmoeJoe
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My fiance and I went here for breakfast on a Sunday. The server was not very friendly, and I did not know what to order and wanted more time. She said she had to get the order in, as they were closing in 30 minutes. The food was good, however. I ordered breakfast, the Eggs Benedict, and my fiance got the Chef Salad. The salad wasn't anything to brag about, but it was good. The portions were good, as well, and the building was cute/clean.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have been to this restaurant for breaksfast and lunch, which I enjoyed so decided to try dinner. MISTAKE! The service was extremely slow and the food was horrible. My husband ordered rib-eye medium rare, which was more over cooked than rare. I ordered pork chops and they were thougher than hides. I had them take the pork chops back and ate part of the mashed potatoes and gravy. I paid $7 for mashed potatoes that came out of a box and apple sauce! When I told the waitress I would not come back to this place, the waitress just looked at me like it was no big deal. I WOULD RECOMMEND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Ordered the roast beef, Mistake it was tough as leather called the waitress over and told her. There was no offer to replace it with something else or take any part of the price off our bill. Ended up bringing it home for our dogs, Hope they can chew it. Waitress wasn't any better than the beef!!