“Old school Pizza place with very good food and large game room”

MI Amore Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #53 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Old school Pizza place with very good food and large game room”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at local hotel on business and walked to this Pizza and Pasta place. I ordered the #1 special which is salad bar sis and one topping individual pizza. I also ordered side order of bread sticks. The salad was average at best, but the pizza and bread sticks were excellent. Overall I was happy with my choice of eating here. I think you will too.

Santa Barbara, California
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a very good pizza and at lunch they have a buffet. Good when you are on the run and in a hurry.

Visited January 2013
stacymkc, General Manager at MI Amore Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank You for your kind words, we appreciate your business
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“great food and service”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

a small group of my friends went there for dinner after a long day. being our first time the ladies at the front were very happy to help with ordering food.
once seated our waitress refilled drinks and brought our food to us. large portions, delicious food, stellar service. I will definitely go there again and highly recommend.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jennifer R
Lompoc CA
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Mi Amore is the pizza place to visit in Lompoc. While it can be a bit pricey, the pizza is incredible. They certainly never short you on the toppings. Wash it down with a cold pitcher of your favorite beer and it is a great meal at a nice place. There is a video game area for the kids and usually some sort of sports team will be in there having a team gathering, but there is plenty of space. Lots of TVs to watch sports on, too.

• Visited October 2012
Orange County ca
“yummy pizza”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

my daughter loves their pizza, and the restaurant looked very nice, price for everything on pizza good price, menu looked good also, we got pizza to go

Visited October 2012