“Great Fis n Chips”

Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Alfie's Fish & Chips is a family friendly bit of England. We specialize in Traditional English Fish & Chips, but we have all manner of seafood like scallops, shrimp, and calamari. We also have Chicken strips, a kid's menu and a great selection of Beers. Don't forget to visit our English market stocked with imported goodies!See you there!
Lompoc, California
“Great Fis n Chips”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always enjoy their fish n chips. Friendly good price, good selection. This restaurant has been around a long time in town and is still a good place for easy dining

• Visited January 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Traditional English Take Away”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

In October 2013, having just driven down the Cabrillo Highway from San Francisco to LA, my wife and I stopped by on the off chance. We were famished and eve so glad we did! .. Alfie's is a great take on British Fish and Chips, well presented, clean with friendly service, good food portions and VFM. Dine onsite or grab a take away, you can't ask for more!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steve G
vandenberg village, ca
“Good English Fish & Chips”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Actually had fish & chips in London a couple of weeks ago. Not the same here but still very good. Again, nice portions, good flavor, friendly service and reasonable prices.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank billkathy88
San Diego, California
“Outstanding food.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place has outstanding English style fish and chips. Hand dipped, fried to perfection. Food was served piping hot. If you are visiting this place on a Friday or Saturday night, build in extra time while waiting for a able.

• Visited September 2013
Covina, California, USA
“Wow. We took a chance, and it paid off!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

So my family was staying at the Embassy Suites and I saw Alfie's from the balcony. I am a big fan of fish and chips and the sign said "Authentic" so I figured the UK had to be involved somehow and not the local frozen fish n chips place. At first look, it looks daunting, but the definite plus for me was that Cat Cora, a famous chef, had endorsed the place (saw a big sign when I walked in, and I follow Food Network chefs....but anyways). So I said, this better be good, but just to double check I did some review checking. All looked well, so we ordered a bit of everything. WOW! Greasy, yes, but they're fried so cant be choosy. However, these were hand battered and dipped with quality cod. Served with malt vinegar and corn bread puffs, it was a pretty shockingly satisfying meal. BTW - we ordered take out, but they do serve some brewskies as well. Nice!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank MICHAEL L

Been to Alfie's Fish & Chips? Share your experiences!