“Outstanding food.”

Ranked #8 of 116 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Alfie's Fish & Chips is a family friendly bit of England. We specialize in Traditional English Fish & Chips, but we have all manner of seafood like scallops, shrimp, and calamari. We also have Chicken strips, a kid's menu and a great selection of Beers. Don't forget to visit our English market stocked with imported goodies!See you there!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place has outstanding English style fish and chips. Hand dipped, fried to perfection. Food was served piping hot. If you are visiting this place on a Friday or Saturday night, build in extra time while waiting for a able.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

So my family was staying at the Embassy Suites and I saw Alfie's from the balcony. I am a big fan of fish and chips and the sign said "Authentic" so I figured the UK had to be involved somehow and not the local frozen fish n chips place. At first look, it looks daunting, but the definite plus for me was that Cat Cora, a famous chef, had endorsed the place (saw a big sign when I walked in, and I follow Food Network chefs....but anyways). So I said, this better be good, but just to double check I did some review checking. All looked well, so we ordered a bit of everything. WOW! Greasy, yes, but they're fried so cant be choosy. However, these were hand battered and dipped with quality cod. Served with malt vinegar and corn bread puffs, it was a pretty shockingly satisfying meal. BTW - we ordered take out, but they do serve some brewskies as well. Nice!

2  Thank MICHAEL L
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food wasn't very good. I'll say it again just to reach 50 characters: the food wasn't very good! blah blah blah

1  Thank Chris12345654321
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We love to go to Alfies for their fish & chips and the hushpuppies! Staff is very friendly and service is quick.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm watching my weight, but my husband really wanted to come. I saw they had a cod option. It was cooked in foil and was quite tasty. I enjoyed every bite. They kindly traded the rice for a salad. My son tried the clam chowder and was sorry he didn't order a bigger size - he will the next time! My husband loves his fish and chips and wanted everyone to try his chips. He thought they were great!