“Tasty all around”

Ranked #7 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Alfie's Fish & Chips is a family friendly bit of England. We specialize in Traditional English Fish & Chips, but we have all manner of seafood like scallops, shrimp, and calamari. We also have Chicken strips, a kid's menu and a great selection of Beers. Don't forget to visit our English market stocked with imported goodies!See you there!
Granada Hills, CA
“Tasty all around”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm watching my weight, but my husband really wanted to come. I saw they had a cod option. It was cooked in foil and was quite tasty. I enjoyed every bite. They kindly traded the rice for a salad. My son tried the clam chowder and was sorry he didn't order a bigger size - he will the next time! My husband loves his fish and chips and wanted everyone to try his chips. He thought they were great!

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Lompoc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We enjoy the food at Alfie's Fish & Chips almost as much as the kind and friendly people behind the counter. Thanks for being a great place in Lompoc, CA We can always count on your service and great fish and chip!

• Visited May 2013
Hubert, North Carolina
“Best Fish n Chips EVA”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been eating Alfie's Fish & Chips my whole life, in other words a long time. Aside from traveling to England, Alfie's Fish & Chips is the best in our country... believe I've tried finding a comparable alternative. Whenever I visit Lompoc, about once a year, I make sure to get me a family bucket or two and we enjoy enjoy enjoy. Love the sweet hushpuppies..

• Visited June 2012
Santa Barbara, California
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

It is fried food but it is yummy. The clam strips and fried shrimp are very good. It is located near the Embassy Suites.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank kuwells
Arcata
“Bland”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Oh what can you say about a fast food fish and chips franchise. I guess it filled my stomach but I will not be going back.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 5Arcata
mrmike336, Owner at Alfie's Fish & Chips, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
I am very sorry you were not happy. I wanted to point out that we are not a chain, but a family owned restaurant in operation since 1969. Although we do offer take out, we are by no means "fast food." I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Been to Alfie's Fish & Chips? Share your experiences!