“Best sandwiches i've ever had in my life.”

Sissy's Uptown Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Lompoc
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Dinner Thursday, Friday and Sat.at 5:00 PM. Lunch Monday - Saturday 11 AM to 2:30 P.M. Everything made from scratch with finest ingredients. Premium beef, hand made hamburgers, Santa Barbara fresh seafood, Santa Barbara Artisan Breads, and best wine selection on the Central Coast. All pie crusts hand rolled and made with fresh fruit - no canned fillings. We serve filet mignon, Colorado Lamb Chops, Fresh Salmon, Fresh Halibut, Pork Chops and gourmet hamburgers for dinner. House made soup, salads, and delicious sandwiches on artisan breads. Green Tree Organic Coffee - we go to all extremes to serve the finest food. Dine in and shop in our wine and gift store and receive a special discount.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best sandwiches i've ever had in my life.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2008

Best sandwiches i've ever had in my life.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Santa Maria
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2007

This is my second time eating lunch at Sissy's. We were seated immediately upon entering the restaurant and our order came quickly. I had a wonderful quiche and clam chowder. My husband ordered their signature grilled turkey sandwich. We topped out meal off by sharing a piece of coconut creme pie. The food was outstanding, some of the best we've ever eaten and the service was just as good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

7 Thank Blest2BAmerican
Chicago
“Tasty Lompoc Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2007

After a morning of vineyard tours and wine drinking, friends and I sat down to a tasty selection of grilled sandwiches and homemade soups. Sissy's signature turkey/bacon and grilled eggplant/peppers were standouts on the menu. Cheery atmosphere and friendly service make this a nice stop after a morning of wine tasting in the near by "ghetto".

8 Thank BYOB
New York, NY
“Great Place For Lunch While Wine Tasting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2007

I had a nice lunch here with a group of friends while wine tasting at Sea Smoke, Brewer-Clifton and Palmina in the Lompoc wine ghetto. Everyone was happy with the food and the service was fast and efficient. Sandwiches are the way to go at the lunch hour and I liked the signature turkey and bacon sandwich on toasted sourdough bread the best of the ones we tried. The restaurant has a strong local following and a great reputation in the area. I asked a few locals where I should have lunch and everyone consistently said that Sissy's is the place in Lompoc.

7 Thank jwobkk
Napa, CA
“Local's Love Sissy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2007

The ONLY place to eat in Lompoc. I love the Turkey, Bacon, and Cotswald on Grillled Sourdough and the service is always friendly and efficient.

5 Thank Ajaxmcintire

Been to Sissy's Uptown Cafe? Share your experiences!