“Long time customer”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Lompoc, California, United States
“Long time customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've been visiting this deli for years, Angie your family knows how to make the best sandwiches I've ever tasted, thanks for the experience of knowing how to treat a customer!!!

Visited September 2012

Fresno, California
“#1 Deli in Lompoc and it is Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I used to go to Dallas, TX to get a sandwich back in the 90s and now that I am almost 40, I am glad I live so close to PJ'S!!!! It ROCKS and the sandwiches are worth the wait if there is a line, and there usually is!

• Visited July 2012
Austin, Texas
“Hole in the wall that packs a punch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

This deli is so unexpected! It appears to be on the parking lot of a car wash so most people would probably drive right by it. The sandwiches are so delicious and the staff are so friendly and helpful, even giving us advice on local beaches. Definitely recommend if you're in the area!

New York City, New York
“best sandwich in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have been traveling around the world and was surprised to find such a great tasting sandwich in Lompoc! I will always go back when I visit.

• Visited April 2012
USA
“Decent sandwiches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I'd never thought of going to PJ's. Building is cruddy and next to a run down carwash. They did a great job catering a memorial luncheon and I felt compelled to check it out. The place inside is as cruddy as outside (don't get me wrong, it's clean!) but the sandwich was surprisingly very good. Probably not ready to go back for awhile until the clean the place up.

Visited February 2012