“Good burgers, A to Z”

Tom's
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Tim's is a nice, no frills place to grab a decent burger. I was in town on business and just needed a quick lunch, so stopped here. The menu has hamburgers with 26 different combinations of toppings, but most are fairly standard except the banana and the peanut butter. I love PB, but now I know it really doesn't do anything for me as a burger condiment. The service was quick and attentive. Be warned they don't take credit cards.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

After reading all of the reviews I think my expectations were too high. I ordered the "B" cheeseburger. It was mostly lettuce, tomato, onion with a thin beef patty and two slices of unmelted cheese. Then I ordered a 1/2 order of onion rings and they were mostly crunchy batter (the kind you can get in the frozen section of your supermarket) with a little bit on onion. Sorry Tom's, your staff was super friendly but your food is mediocre.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have placed the same order each time almost when I go to Toms.EVERY time that first bite just makes me smile :]. I have tried the other burgers and such as well and is just as fantastic. Its just this one craving I get that I have to have... : the B burger with no onions, add avocado :: a half basket of fries and a side of ranch (which i dip my burger into)... AWSOME! I love how you can place the order to pick up and the staff is great. Love Lompocs best burger from TOMS :]

1  Thank FlysLady89
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The burgers are great, portions are big, fries feed the table, and the menu is worth re-reading every time. It's a cozy little place where the waitresses call you "hon" and the food quality can't be beat.

1  Thank josephmclain
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Best sausage and eggs In town. A to Z burgers as well as a nice choice of sandwiches. Actually they make a good salad as well. French fries, sweet potato fries and onion rings are all excellent. One of the most popular local places and a liitle hard to find since it is off the main drag. Service remains great as a few of the employees have been there over 20 years.

1  Thank billkathy88