“Good value for breakfast special”
Review of American Host

American Host
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Lompoc
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Breakfast special $6.99 with additional nominal charge for biscuits with sausage gravy. Delicious. Had home fries and was enough for two meals. Went with adult daughter, fiancee and husband. All of us were very much satisfied and will return in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I don't know if some of these reviewers went on a bad day or what, but American Host has fantastic breakfasts, the best you'll find in Lompoc and certainly better than an Embassy Suites breakfast! Large portions, excellent taste, good service, there's no better place to have your eggs on the weekend than American Host. I have never had lunch here but I hear that it is just as good.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

a place like this apparently has a defined clientele. old fashioned, greasy spoon stick to your ribs food, or easy to chew for the AARP crowd. Spartan Americana decor, waitresses that work way too hard for the dollar or two tips. Kinda crusty, but I can see how someone that lives there would go in for breakfast or lunch if they didn't feel like making thier own omlette or tuna melt.

1  Thank rb252
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Enormous amounts of food, but lack of attention from indifferent waitress. Had to look for someone to refill coffee at breakfast...what other attention do you need in the morning? Meal came out tepid and never did get my toast. If more is what you want then I recommend it. The food tasted fine but hot would have made it better and topping my cup o'joe would have made it GREAT!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We used to go here for lunch from the Air Force Base. My friends introduced me to it and it took me forever to be able to find it on my own. We'd always go on Meatloaf Thursdays.