Holiday Inn Express Lompoc(Lompoc)(Great Value!)
$147
$135
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$157
Budget Inn(Lompoc)
$59
$56
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$105
$92
Priceline
$68
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I booked this hotel last minute after deciding not to drive back to L.A. at night. There was plenty of parking. check-in was fast but average. I think the lady at the front desk was just happy to have a job; I didn't feel any excitement or very welcomed. I got an upstairs room which was easy to get to.

The furniture in my room was oversized or they tried to jam too much stuff in there, either way it felt cramped. Then I started looking more closely at the furniture and noticed rips and stains to sofas, chairs, rugs and lamp shades. It felt like the type of furniture you pick up at a thrift shop. The only nice thing about the room was the bed. It was very comfy and so were the pillows. My room didn't have central heat and air but luckily I didn't need either. There was a portable fan and a plug-in radiator heater in the room just in case.

The bathroom was decent sized but there was a lot of mould in the shower area. The shower head was really low, not for tall people.

Overall, I would only recommend this hotel if you're passing through and just need a one-night stand. This place is definitely not for a romantic stay. The next day I stayed at a Motel 6 and my experience was way better.

Room Tip: Hotel sits adjacent to H stree, Lompoc' most traveled street. Ask for room in rear of property if noise is an issue for you.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank TripAddict5
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was priced at $239 a night Father's Day weekend, also the weekend of graduation at Cal Poly SLO. No better amenities than a Motel 6. We had a floor level room in a sketchy neighborhood . Really expected a better room for the price. Room was very dated, 1950s style. Beds much too cushy. Find another hotel in Lompoc. Don't waste your time or money here.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Ground floor room. We stayed two nights and appreciated the cleanliness of the room and the modern upgrades. The building is older and has been remodeled. This is also a dog friendly hotel with a fee. The continental breakfast consists of cereal, fruit, muffins and you can make pancakes. Coffee, juice, hot chocolate. Restaurants are close.

Room Tip: No elevators to second floor. Stairs only.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

This place doesn't look like much but we stayed in two renovated rooms that felt very clean. Shower head in one room was horrid but the other room's shower was great. We just needed a clean place to sleep and for $100 a night we couldn't complain.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

No one should EVER stay here. This hotel is terrible. The staff is terrible. We got in late from driving all day. We checked in and went to the room. The cleaning staff had left the window open (with the ceiling fan running) and it was sub 50 degrees in the room. We closed the window and turned the 'portable furnace' on. Tried to turn the TV on and it didn't work. So far we were still patient enough to overlook initial complications. One of us layed down on the bed and the mattress sunk to the floor from a height of 2 and a half, maybe 3 feet. We both started to look around the room to see if there was a hidden camera and we were on some TV show (if we were it wouldn't be possible to watch because the TV was not working). I picked up the phone to call the front desk and the phone wasn't working.

With a small amount of patience in reserve, I walked to the front desk and informed the woman there of our situation. She didn't really have much to say as I was promptly informed that it was outside of her power to do or suggest anything without her manager present. I asked again in a different way if there was anything she could do. She then said she could 'upgrade' us to a different room. I said thank you. She looked at me cockeyed and said, "Huh?" Long story short, after seeing two more rooms with similar and new problems we settled on one with a 'working' bed.

In the morning, I spoke to the manager (Carlos Garcia) about some sort of partial credit for our trouble and was met with this profound example of top notch customer service: "Well, you got a room didn't you?" Suddenly, the pieces fell into place.

I cannot stress enough that you should NOT stay at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends