“I had to give 4 stars because of the value and the fact that it is my son's favorite eatery place.”
Review of Home Town Buffet

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

California
“Horrible greasy food”
Reviewed June 5, 2008

My husband and I went here one night when we were really hungry. The food was a step above cafeteria food. The steak cuts were rubbery, small, and unavailable most of the time. The food was greasy and chewy from being under the heat lamps. I would never go here again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If you're really hungry...”
Reviewed February 28, 2008

If you're really hungry on a budget and want to get close to a home meal as possible this is your place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“You either love it or you hate it. I can not eat in an restaurant with an atmosphere like that. Plus the food is...”
Reviewed February 21, 2008

You either love it or you hate it. I can not eat in an restaurant with an atmosphere like that. Plus the food is nasty.

“luv it!!!!!!!!!!!”