“Excellent food, very cheap.”
Review of Ranu Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranu Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Near Mountain View Avenue off the 10 Freeway.
Description: Near Mountain View Avenue off the 10 Freeway.
Mentone, California
“Excellent food, very cheap.”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I Iove this restaurant and we regularly eat there at lunch. Their food is simply excellent, tasty and well presented. The best Pad Thai. It is also cheap, a pad thai costs $7, even less if you pay cash.

The only inconvenient is that it is a small place, so arrive early for lunch. I extremely recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Thai food and want fast, cheap service.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Balaena

Irvine, California
“A gem hidden in a strip mall”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Ranu Thai is a real gem, well worth seeking it out hidden in a nondescript strip mall. We started with the chicken slammers and satay - both excellent. Our entrees were pad see ewe and sweet and sour fish - I don't know which was better. My husband and I kept eating, even when we were full.

• Visited September 2011