“Nice Friday Dinner”

Pietro's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pietro's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 197 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Washington St.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Had dinner with another couple and greatly enjoyed our meal. Our server was attentive without being overbearing. We were offered drinks and they were delivered promptly. The entrees were well presented and delicious. I particularly enjoyed the pairing of veal parmigana and ravioli. We were so full we couldn't even split a dessert. The bread was warm and nearly melted in our mouths.

There are newer reviews for Pietro's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here twice during our vacation in Lodi.

The service is quick & attentive. The hot bread was lovely and we devoured it immediately.

My children chose from the kids menu. Good choice menu & very generous portions; its good that a restaurant offers the same food rather than chicken nuggets and chips. They had pizza, spaghetti bolognaise & the second day chicken breast with spaghetti. All a success

The waiter amended the order for a lighter dish, and was really nice. I loved the food here, very Italian (rather than amended with an American twist).

Eating outside was enjoyable. I would 100% recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Good locally owned and operated, very authentic Italian Restaurant. They have large beds just outside the restaurant where they grow their own tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc., plus many herbs. Salads were fresh with homemade dressings. My wife had their Ravioli with meat sauce and it was very nice, but not great. I had Veal Saltimbocca, which was a little tough and overall disappointing as I considered it only average. We split a Tiramisu which was good. A "nice" meal but less than we had been expecting, based upon several local recommendations.

1  Thank MaroonDawg67
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very Good Italian food & good service. Not the best Italian food I have ever had but very good for Lodi and in the top 10. Food was fresh and tasty, they have their own garden in the back. Great service. Good fresh baked bread included.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Pietro's is my favorite place to eat. It has such a great atmosphere and the food is wonderful. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. If you're in Lodi, you need to try this place out. :)

Been to Pietro's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!