“Nice Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Thi splace is awesome I used to leave Tokay High during lunch to enjoy a Breakfast burrito filled with the best condiments I could've have ask for!

Nice

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

After spending the day at Micke Grove Zoo and park we were hungry and found this place.
I was shocked it was to go only with no seating and we almost left.The most friendly cashier recommended eating at a park 2 minutes away,great idea.
The food was great.Huge burritos loaded,salsa and a huge drink selection to chose from.You can get anything from milk,soda,Powerade,water and much much more.
Also very reasonably priced homemade tortillas for sale and can’t wait to try them.
The family of 5 says 10 thumbs up!!!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

This is a small tortilla factory/taqueria with a huge following. Don't let the industrial area fool you. It's primary for to go food, call ahead to place your order if you are in a hurry. Hands down the best to go taqueria food for breakfast and lunch. Always buy extra salsa and chips, they are to die for. Breakfast burritos are known as the best hangover cure in town.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

My second time coming here on my way between Sacramento and Stockton it’s a bit out-of-the-way but so worth it!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Trip Advisor sent us here--we will now send you there! This is take out only...we somehow missed that and located in an industrial area--safe and clean! Visiting son at U of Pacific in Stockton--needed to explore. Best burritos ( n=2) ever--my son loved the supreme pork I had regular chicken- HUGE portions--enough for a second meal or a big appetite. An order of chips and salsa is enough to feed a family of four or more. You get an entire bag of their chips made on the premises! Two servings of salsa/pico= 1-2 cups each! All this under $20 including tip--unbelieveable

Been to La Campana Taqueria? Share your experiences!