“Must stop worth the drive”

La Campana Taqueria
Ranked #30 of 219 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

My second time coming here on my way between Sacramento and Stockton it’s a bit out-of-the-way but so worth it!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Trip Advisor sent us here--we will now send you there! This is take out only...we somehow missed that and located in an industrial area--safe and clean! Visiting son at U of Pacific in Stockton--needed to explore. Best burritos ( n=2) ever--my son loved the supreme pork I had regular chicken- HUGE portions--enough for a second meal or a big appetite. An order of chips and salsa is enough to feed a family of four or more. You get an entire bag of their chips made on the premises! Two servings of salsa/pico= 1-2 cups each! All this under $20 including tip--unbelieveable

Reviewed January 4, 2017

We went here two days in a row for breakfast. I had the chorizo burrito the first time, and the spicy pork sausage burrito the second time. Both were amazing. The prices are extremely reasonable. I tried both red and green sauces. I liked both of them, but leaned more towards the red sauce (personal preference). This will be a must whenever I'm in Lodi. Keep in mind, this is a to-go style restaurant. There are no tables. You order, get your yummy goodness and eat. They also had Mexican pastries that looked fantastic, tortillas, and other goodies for sale.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Working so close to La Campana is a lesson in self-control. Their burritos are known throughout the area and are hands-down the best burritos I've had outside of Gordo's in San Francisco. The Chile Verde breakfast burrito is amazing and their newly introduced Asada Fries are crisp and flavorful. The prices aren't as low as they used to be, but then again, that's true for everywhere. Hard to believe this is a tortilla factory with a little deli on the side. Looks to me like the deli is ready for an expansion. I'd recommend calling in your order ahead of time to avoid the long lines. They have extensive hours, but are almost always full. This is 100% take-out, and 100% delicious!

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Every time we come to visit family we have to stop here for breakfast burritos. It's a tradition! They are the best! Huge servings for a great price.

Been to La Campana Taqueria? Share your experiences!