“wounderful”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
justsayin99
“wounderful”
Reviewed April 4, 2010

perfect, clean, neat, well taken care of. I would recoment to anyone. Staff was fantastic.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
vancouver island
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I booked this hotel stay in feb 10, for a stay in march under the name Lodi Inn. upon arriving at the hotel and after recieving my email confirmation under the lodi inn i was annoyed to find this is now a Motel 6. There was no confirmation of booking at the desk, however the desk clerk welomed us and booked us in promptly with the room we requested at a reduced rate. The motel 6 has removed coffee makers, there is no breakfast, and the towels are very poor quality and short supplied for two adults. Our room was ground floor several doors from the office, quiet compared to the highway 99 side of the hotel which sounded like a speedway. the walls and floors are paper thin. The beds were very comfortable and once the guests finished checking in around midnite the area was very quiet on the west side of hotel. Desk clerk waS very polite and efficent , gave us the name of an excellent family style restaurant called the Wine Country Card Room, eat in the restaurant not the pub for a family setting.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Turlock, CA
Reviewed January 17, 2010

We stayed at the Lodi Inn for a getaway from adult kids, grand kids, work and more. We were impressed with the price and even more impressed with the stay. "If you need anything, just ask" shuld be written above the check in desk, because everyone who works there genuinely wants to deliver the goods. The room was spacious, the decor was modern, and the beds wee comfortable. Perhaps most importantly, the pillows were fabulous. not to hard not to hard and plenty of them. This is the most important thing for my wife who loves to sleep at hotels. The complimentary breakfast was good with plenty of choices.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BigAlTurlock
Annessa09
Reviewed December 12, 2009

GREAT HOTEL! The people at Lodi Inn made us feel welcome from the start, the best customer service I have found at any hotel/business! We were going to stay at a name brand but this Hotel looked warm & welcoming. We are so happy with our choice! If you come to lodi you need to stay there!! The rooms are big clean & roomey!! We had a microwave & refrigerator, internet, cable T.V, & in the morning a free Hot Breakfast.!! That hotel made our trip even better! I will diffenetly be going back!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Annessa09
orange
Reviewed October 23, 2009

I was there for a fly fishing convention and had a great experience. The beds were so comfy and the rooms very clean. The staff went out of their way to tell us where to eat and printed out maps to get us there. One of my friends car broke down and they were right on it to help him get it taken care of. We even got a fly fishing greeting on all of our tv's. OH YEAH, they now allow pets and that is hard to find at a well taken care of place. I will difinitely  stay there again and reccomend the Lodi Inn to anyone that wants a great hotel at a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank flyfishermama
Northridge Ca
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We spent two night here while wine tasing. The service was great, both ladies we dealt with at the front dest were very friendly and knowageable about the area. We were given complimentary tasting coupons for a local winery.

The room was clean and the linens were just as nice as the ones we had the night before at the Embassy Suites in Sacramento.

The complimentary breakfast was really good and fresh. They had eggs bacon bisuits, cold cereal with cartons of milk, yogurt, toast bagels and english muffins. The gentleman that teneded to the breakfast was always smiling and greeted us witha good morning.

The actual building was an older "motel" style building but had a nice appearance. The pool was nice and the area around it was clean.

This is more of a travelers hotel than a destination hotel, but like I said for the value it was more tthan we expected and would stay there again without hesitation

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mation101
Beverly Hills, California
Reviewed January 28, 2009

This motel claimed too be a Holiday Inn Express! Yikes it was horrible! We found cobwebs in the bathroom and the carpeting had stains all over it. I switched from 1 bed to another because I saw black spiders on 2 pillows. When I complained housekeeping told me too get over it because Lodi has all kinds of bugs.
It is a over priced Motel 6!
Stay away and head for the Stockton Holiday Inn for a truely GREAT EXPERIENCE!

• Liked — LEAVING!
  • Disliked — HOTEL
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank cubxxlookin4u
HixLodi, General Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this review, May 5, 2009
I am not sure what this guest is referring to, because as the General Manager, my front desk team and I were not made aware of any such problems. This is and area with bugs, but we have a monthly service that takes care of spraying the grounds and rooms to prevent them from being in the room. That being said, I am not going to claim no bug has lived through it or has not been able to make its way into the room. On the rare occasion this does happen, the guest will let us know and we have that room specially sprayed again and are always very apologetic.

As for the rude comment from the housekeeper, I can almost certainly say that none of my team said that. The reason I can say this is that none of my housekeepers speak English well enough to be comfortable saying something that rude to someone. I have a hard enough time getting them to converse with the guests period, let alone beleive that they would be rude to someone.

I ask this person that posted this to contact me directly and discuss these issues so I can know what room may need extra spraying and if I need to handle an employee's rude behavior. I do not understand why someone would have an experience like the one written and not come to management. I know I certainly would.

Yes, our hotel is an older building with exterior corridors, but our guest comments and scores put us right in line with some of the newer hotels. Our rooms have all the same amenities as any Holiday Inn Express and our service and cleanliness are second to none which more than makes up for any shortcomings the building may have.