“Great Beer Selection”
Review of Porter's Pub

Porter's Pub
Ranked #29 of 195 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: American
Description: Your neighborhood Gastropub featuring the best of local food and drink. Come try our delicious dishes with an emphasis on a farm-to-table approach.
California
“Great Beer Selection”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have eaten here several times, and have never walked away disappointed. Their beer selection should meet everyone's tastes. My favorite food has been the BBQ sandwich, but I also enjoyed the fish and chips. Outdoor seating is available but the seats are VERY uncomfortable. Also, the tables out near the sidewalk do not have any shade...umbrellas would be a good idea.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CDBCDB

Manteca, California
“Take the good with the not so good”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I ordered a taco salad. When it arrived, I had forgotten to tell the waitress (who should have asked) that I only wanted a half salad. It was lunch time and way too big for me to eat so I told her I wanted a half not a whole salad. She took the salad away and a few minutes later someone else (the cook?) brought out the same salad and said he wasn't going to make me a new one so he would only charge me for half. He was slightly annoyed, but since I was getting the large salad, I ignored it. After starting the salad I realized I didn't get the bread the menu said came with salads. I asked the waitress and she said taco salads didn't get bread. Halfway through I noticed the only chip in this salad was the 1 chip stuck in the top of the guacamole. The flavor of the salad was okay, but I would never order it again. As we were leaving I picked up a menu to see what it said about chips and bread. It stated at the top of the salads that ALL salads come with focaccia bread. It also stated that the taco salad came with tri color tortilla chips (not the 1 regular chip I had stuck at the top). This place is okay, but I'll go elsewhere next time.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tina C
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Not so much”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Service was slow and not overly friendly. Food was very average. We ended up having to get napkins from the table next to us.Don't think we will be eating here again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EAN_Diver
Lodi, California
“Lodi Cheese Steak Excellant”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband lived in an area where Philly cheese steak sandwiches ruled. He has never found anything in our area that was close to what he use to get until we had lunch at Porters Pub. The Lodi steak sandwich was very good quality. Good quality lean meat, grilled onions. Peppers were not over cooked and the roll was perfect. The Lodi steak sandwich came with a side, we had the fries and they were really good.
The staff was very helpful and service was good. This is a newer sports bar and they are still adding items and working on the decor. Yes it was a little loud, but it's a sports bar.
They have outdoor seating which is quiet and a nice place to enjoy our beautiful weather. Street parking can be a challenge but there is a pubic parking lot behind the building.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Traveler95240
Woodbridge, California
“Don't call this a Pub. It's a Sports Bar.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

New Sports Bar in downtown Lodi. Pretty average fare. Food okay. Staff friendly. Parking very limited on the street now that the Post Office has cracked down on use of their lot. (Towing cars starting 4/14). Disappointed when found no British pub items…mainly burgers, sandwiches and a few salads.

• Visited April 2014