“Great Beds”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Seattle, Washington
“Great Beds”
Reviewed July 9, 2007

Convenient location, gas and restaurants close by and a 5 minute drive to shopping and many other restaurants. We found the hotel quite pleasant and thier staff competant. I have stayed there several times, and have never had a problem. The water pressure as mentioned by someone else was never a problem, perhaps it was a water company issue. The pool is tiny and unusable, but I don't care.The room was clean, rooms quite, and the bed Is the best I have slept in for a long time. The continental breakfast is lacking, but on par with most medium priced hotels, and some much more expensive.

Stayed March 2007
2 Thank 1tracman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
montana
Reviewed February 11, 2007

Stayed 2 nights at this Best Western. Location is convenient to freeway, and gas. Hotel is new. Probably less than 5 years old. That's the end of the good news. Water pressure is terrible. Unless you are bald good luck washing your hair. The really problem however was the manager and front desk. They didn't clean my room the second day. The housekeepers didn't understand when I told them to come back in an hour so they just never came back. I also ordered a roll away which ended up being a 3 inch foam mattress that they put on the carpet with no bedding, pillows or blankets. My son took one look at it decided not to say and drove 2 hours home. The next day when I complained they said "Your expections are too high, you didn't ask for any sheets, and you should have told us to have your room cleaned and not talked to the housekeeping staff". They finally gave me a $10.00 discount on the room and didn't charge the $10.00 fee for the "rollaway". I would sleep in my car before I would stay here again. I usually have good luck with Best Westerns but this was a terrible experience. These people were SO RUDE!!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — the management
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank pipercomanche
Oregon
Reviewed November 10, 2005

Stayed one night on a trip south and picked the motel because of proximity to the Woodbridge Preserve birding area and the previous review. Pluses: convenient to I-5 and clean. Minuses: few restaurants nearby unless fast food is your thing; probably the worst continental breakfast we have had in a Best Western (terrible coffee, no cereal or fresh fruit, and a meager selection of bread and toppings); no newspapers available even for purchase. All in all, overpriced and we would be unlikely to stay there again.

• Stayed November 2005
1 Thank XC-Ski
los angeles
Reviewed September 10, 2005

best stay i ever had. wonderful service great beds. they had very clean rooms. great breakfast. very kind personal. will defenetly stay there again. and will recommend to all my friends. excelent service.

1 Thank Alfonso M