“A good choice”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Portland, Oregon
“A good choice”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was a stop at the end of a long day's drive from Palm Springs. We did not know when or where we would stop. This came up at the time we were ready to call it a day. It was a good choice. There is a great restaurant suggested by the person at the hotel desk. It is called Strings Italian Cafe. Very good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us here at the Best Western. It's always great to hear that we were able to meet your needs and our front desk staff directed you somewhere nice for dinner. Please do come back for a future stay if you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brookings, Oregon
Reviewed April 13, 2014

clean, pleasant workers, everything in working order, because both myself and my husband are disabled, the hotel people helped us with our luggage, i only have good things to say about our expierence and would reccommend this motel to my friends

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
I am so pleased to hear that our employess were accomodating to your needs. We pride ourselves on great customer service, so I'd like to thank you for your pleasant review on our staff and hotel. Please do stop by for another great visit when you are in the area.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel just a couple blocks away from the I-5 give to travelers a good place to have a comfy rest with clean rooms and classic breakfast the staff very courtesy definitely we will chosen again in my next trip to have a comfy night this hotel with clean rooms,nice customers service and reasonable rates

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jccortez
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
We are pleased to hear that you had a more than pleasant stay at our hotel. Here at the Best Western we strive to make each of our guests stay a great one. All of our employees aim to please each guest and we're so glad that you took notice in that. If you are ever in the area please do stop by for another visit. May you have safe travels!
Morro Bay
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our group of 8 stayed at this hotel for a conference. We had quite a few special requests and they were very patient with us. The hotel rooms were very clean and comfortable. Our group is returning in 3 weeks and are looking forward to the stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
From all of us here at the Best Western, we would like to thank you for your nice review on our hotel. We enjoyed having you and your party as our guests. Here at the Best Western we strive to make every one of our guests stay a pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!
olympia, United States
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hotel is nice and comfortable, but the staff is rude and they did not have any complimentary tooth brushes because they "ran out". I have stayed at many best westerns and this one I would most likely not return to because of the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

All of us here at the Best Western are very apologetic for your poor experience at our hotel. It's unfortunate that the behavior of our staff made your stay unpleasant and we would like you to know that we appreciate your business with the Best Western franchise. I do hope that your experience with us will not refrain you from staying at our location or other Best Westerns during your travels.
La Mirada, CA, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Had contact with night clerk, morning clerk and one of the food service staff and all were very accommodating. Room was spacious, bed excellent, room clean. This was a drive-by stop, so we were pleased with how well everything went. While hotel seemed to be just a stop off Interstate 5, near Stockton, learned it is near Lodi wine country. We'll probably stay at the hotel on a future trip just to take advantage of a visit to the area wineries.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel. We strive to make all of our guests stays pleasant and accomodating. Please do stop by for an other visit if you are ever in the area. May you have safe travels!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Pleasant staff, and an easy find to this hotel located just off the I-5. Rooms are super clean and spacious and everything is maintained well. Yes, the elevator is slow (stairs worked fine for us) and the breakfast area is tight (good enough variety) but overall, our family enjoyed our stay! We will most definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for writing a nice review on our hotel. we are glad that you find our location accomodating of all your needs. please do stop by for another stay when you are in the area. Have safe travels!