“Place to stay enroute”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Big Bear, United States
“Place to stay enroute”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Was a handy place to stay between Central Or and my home in San Bernardino County, CA. If I were traveling again, I would probably stay here. My only objection was that the breakfast was on the slim side.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for writing a nice review on our hotel. We appreciate your interest in staying with us again. Please do stop by so that you may have the comfort you look forward to while traveling.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Aptos, CA, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Easy access off Interstate Highway 5, just minutes to Downtown Stockton. this nearly new hotel is ideal for the traveler. Ultra-quiet guest rooms, very secure indoor elevator, underground garage, deluxe rooms, hot full breakfast, indoor pool/spa. Very good value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
From all of us here at the Best Western, we would like to thank you for writing an amazing review on our location. We are always happy to hear that our hotel offered you all of the luxuries you look forward too when staying at a Best Western Plus. We appreciate your business here and would like to welcome you and your family back for a future visit!
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This Best Western located where I-5 meets Hwy 12 is very nicely situated for my travels in this area. The rooms are very comfortable, and the breakfast was perfect for the start of the day. I plan to keep staying here whenever I make the trip..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you and your family soon for a future stay!
Grants Pass, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Our stay at Best Western Plus in Lodi, California was a terrific experience. The price was reasonable and the service was outstanding. I've stayed in Best Western before, but this particular hotel stands out for its excellence.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. Taking the time to write a pleasant review on our hotel, let's us know that we have provided you with the service and comfort that you we're hoping to receive. Please do stop by for another visit. We look forward to having you!
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed January 10, 2014

From the moment we spoke with the receptionist until check-out, we enjoyed our stay at this Best Western. Great hot breakfast included eggs and breakfast meat...very nice indoor swimming pool/hot tub...comfortable beds and thoughtfully arranged rooms are some of the extras that this hotel has to offer. In fact, my husband and I were very impressed to note that they have provided extra swimming equipment to assist physically disabled persons. The only warning I have to give is that it's difficult to spot once you exit I-5. (I mentioned this to the manager, and she said that they were addressing the lack of signage.)

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Taking the time out of your day to write such a splendid review on our hotel, lets us know that we have provided you with the comfortable, welcoming stay each guest deserves. All of us here at the Best Western would like to thank you for your kind words on our service and amenities. We are happy that you had a pleasent stay and we welcome you back for a future visit. We would love to have you and your family again. Safe travels!
Vancouver
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This newer hotel is very conveniently located with easy access to I5. The rooms are spacious and clean and staff is friendly and accommodating. Our expectations were fully met. Out of many BW hotels we have tried across the US this is definitely one of the good ones.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and for acknowledging the effort our staff here put towards providing each guest with excellent customer care. Our goal here is for each guest to leave with the feeling that their needs and expectations have been met and exceeded. Please do stop by for a future visit. We would love to have you!
Lodi, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

stayed here for new years eve after a night of dancing/drinking. let us have a late checkout which was great since we didn't check in until like 2 am :) for price we paid and room and ammenities all was great!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
I would like to thank you for your pleasant review on our hotel. Please do come back for a future visit. We always look forward to providing our guest with the comfortable stay they look forward to when staying at a Best Western. We wish you safe travels and a happy new year!