“Good Lodgings just off I-5”

BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Lake Forest, CA, United States
“Good Lodgings just off I-5”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's a nice hotel with everything you need for a short stay. Lodi and it's wineries are close and convenient, as is Interstate 5. The water pressure in the shower was not great, but everything else was fine.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

After a long day of driving we arrived at this location. The check in was easy and the staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Large TV and many channels to choose from. The breakfast is a pleasant plus. Free WiFi. The pool is clean but strangely small. It is 20' X 7'. It says capacity is 6 people, if you just stand in it I guess. Overall experience was good and we are refreshed and ready to continue our long drive to Southern California. For dinner drive 5 miles to the town of Lodi with a variety of restaurant choices. Passing vineyards on the way. Read my review on Chilly's restaurant in Lodi.

• Stayed August 2013
Fremont, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed a one night stay in a comfortable room with all the additional amenities we have come to count on. We felt safe and cared for. Although we don't pick a hotel for its TV channel choices, the variety of family friendly channels was a big plus for my kids. We also feasted on a great breakfast with plenty of fresh, hot food items to satisfy us until lunch time. Thanks for a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our hotel has to offer. Thank you for your generous review on our location. We would love to have you and your family anytime your in the area. May you have safe travels!
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling all day from Portland Oregon & was so tired. The location is great, easy to get on & off I-5. Check in was easy & would have gave them a better rating but couldn't ignore the run down scary elevator! It took forever to get from ground level just to 1st floor. Free breakfast was not good, didn't expect much but at least if they serve eggs I want them hot. No room to eat since sooooo crowded. Wasn't worth it, just walked to McDonald's. Room was clean, beds & pillows were very comfy & had everything we needed.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank parrish32
Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I would like to sincerely apologize for your poor experience here at our hotel. All of your comments were valid and I am so sorry that you did not have a seat available in the breakfast area. We thank you for your generous comments regarding our rooms. Although it's understandable if you would choose to not stop at our location during future travels, we would love to have you again so that we may provide you with the type of experience we like all of our guests to receive.
Murrieta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

This Best Western is right off I-5, easy access, the rooms are clean, don't hear the traffic, nice breakfast. The staff is welcoming, never had any problem. My family loved relaxing in the pool and hot tub. The Arco & Sinclair gas stations at this exit are the cheapest prices I have seen for a long time. My 3rd stop, and I will definitely stop again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for all of your positive comments about our hotel. We love to hear that the service was excellent and our staff was friendly and helpful. We're so happy that your family enjoyed our pool and spa. Leaving such a pleasant review about our location lets us know that we are providing great customer satisfaction. We'd love nothing more than to have you stay with us again in the future!
Salem, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This turned out to be a great place to stay. The rooms were very nice. The beds were extremely comfortable. Very clean. The bathroom look very nice with beautiful marble. The breakfast was wonderful with something for the whole family. We would book this hotel again when traveling thru the area. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rajiv J, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. Hearing positive feedback on our layout and breakfast is one of the reasons we strive to be a PLUS. Thank you for choosing Best Western during your travels. If you are ever in the area we welcome you to come back to our location.
Delta, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Drove from Middle of Oregon to here. Desperate for a hotel but everything else around was full. Got the last room (they saved worst for last ) My daughter fell through the pull out bed and they blamed us. It was clear the under bar and springs had been broken for years. There was no alternate roll away bed available. My husband jimmied the bed with the coffee table so there would be no injuries. In the morning I advised the clerk how unsatisfied I was with the accusation and the bad bed. He didn't apologize he didn't say anything at all. He was stunned.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I would like to begin by saying that we are very apologetic for your poor experience at our location. No guest should ever have to go through such hassle. We are looking into each of your comments and having our beds immediately checked for safety. On behalf of all of us here at the Best Western, we would like to again say how sorry we are for your unpleasant stay.