“yummy”

Denis' Country Kitchen
Ranked #69 of 192 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Acampo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Karen and I have lived local for years and have eaten here many times,The food is so wonderful as well as some of the best service in town. We went in not paying attention to the time, realized it was 5 minutes to closing and they still took our order and we were not rushed out. We love the menu but you have to try the specials. We look forward to many more visits, thanks again

1 Thank Nermslsdad

Marietta, Georgia
“Simply Outstanding Breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I travel all over the United States, occasionally internationally and breakfast really is my favorite meal. So it is with somewhat extensive experience that I say, Denis' Country Kitchen is SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!

Usually it doesn't take much to ruin eggs and bacon, but they nail it every time. I mean they really NAIL it every single time. Lots of breakfast options on their great menu, fresh ingredients, prepared very well, consistently and service is smiling and friendly.

I say try Denis' Country Kitchen in Lodi and I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank skip1012
Corning, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent, As Always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

They make the best breakfasts and lunches in Lodi! Great service too. I eat here whenever I am in lodi.

Visited July 2013