“I did not enjoy this at all.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #121 of 197 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

The few times I have gone in there with kids getting the usual greasy fare, chicken fingers, fries etc. ok maybe a step up from fast food but not by much. The last time I took my family there the food was not edible. The promotion was 2 for $20. You get what you pay for. Terrible food and slow service. Never again...

1  Thank Ckwi
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Decided to go here for our Anniversary dinner and they ruined it due to the service being terrible. Were waiting to be waited on and no one seemed to be helping us, after 15-20 minutes had to summons a manager to get service. Was very dissappointed in the way it was also handled after that, they offered us a free dessert, wow. The food was good, acceptable for Applebee's. Have not been back to this location since.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

There is almost nothing on the menu at Applebee's that a health-conscious vegetarian can eat. I only ate there because someone gave me a gift-card. If I every get another gift card, I'll put it in the Sunday collection plate at Mass in hopes that someone who is a carnivore will be able to enjoy eating there. I didn't.

1  Thank I-love-to-travel
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We came for late night dining after a movie. My husband ordered a steak which was much less below expectation. I ordered buffalo chicken wings and they were average at best. Service was nice.

1  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Consistent with other Applebee's. Neither great nor poor. Decor and atmosphere are good. Food is average.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!