“OK for Applebee's”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Elk Grove, California
“OK for Applebee's”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Decided to go here for our Anniversary dinner and they ruined it due to the service being terrible. Were waiting to be waited on and no one seemed to be helping us, after 15-20 minutes had to summons a manager to get service. Was very dissappointed in the way it was also handled after that, they offered us a free dessert, wow. The food was good, acceptable for Applebee's. Have not been back to this location since.

• Visited June 2011

Clements, California
“Not a place for a vegetarian”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

There is almost nothing on the menu at Applebee's that a health-conscious vegetarian can eat. I only ate there because someone gave me a gift-card. If I every get another gift card, I'll put it in the Sunday collection plate at Mass in hopes that someone who is a carnivore will be able to enjoy eating there. I didn't.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank I-love-to-travel
Stockton, California
“Good service, food less than expected”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We came for late night dining after a movie. My husband ordered a steak which was much less below expectation. I ordered buffalo chicken wings and they were average at best. Service was nice.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jennifer R
Lodi, California
“Applebee's”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Consistent with other Applebee's. Neither great nor poor. Decor and atmosphere are good. Food is average.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mediocre Food, Bad Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2006

Food doesnt really have any flavor. Prices are ok. The amount of food is some what lacking. Service sometimes is good, but over all it takes forever to get anything and the servers are usually lacking any type of personality.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!