“It's okay”

Velvet Grill & Creamery
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Lodi
Cuisines: American
Description: This was the best breakfast we had on the whole trip...AND they make homeade ice cream daily. Both traditional flavors and my favorite...velvety chocolate infused with cabernet wine. Skip IHOP and go here for breakfast! Very attentive staff. Owner wanted to check on our trip, how we found them, if we were happy with the food, and to give us samples of ice cream.
Reviewed August 29, 2014

It is open and spacious with a wonderful outdoor dining unless the train is traveling through town. The food was average, the service was average. The ice cream varieties were great.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We met some good friends at this very quaint, secluded grill & ice cream restaurant for a relaxing dinner. Service was good with friendly servers. The menu has a wide selection and pricing modest. Portions are large so you might want to share. Come as you are, sandals & shorts.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Lodi to take a friend back to her house and we all wanted ice cream. This was the best sweet tooth I have ever had. On the menu was a ice cream called Chocolate Merlot I was in heaven it is must try.

1  Thank lic0rice
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went for lunch, the sandwich I had was great! It was a good portion, not too big, not too small. The fruit was fresh. I had a hot fudge sundae for dessert, oh my!! It was wonderful. The chocolate in the mint chip ice cream was huge and delicious! The prices were similar to other restaurants in the area (chili's, Coco's,Applebee's)

1  Thank Pat W
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Fair parking; good service, good food. never had any disappointments here. Fast food that you can enjoy while relaxing.

Been to Velvet Grill & Creamery? Share your experiences!