We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lodi
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park
Ranked #1 of 3 Specialty Lodging in Lodi
“We love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

My family loves Stockton Delta KOA. First and foremost the staff is always awesome!
I've read the reviews and I agree with some about the over crowding, but anytime you go somewhere on a holiday weekend you have to expect crowds.
We've been to the park on both holiday and non holiday weekends, and during each season. Off season is the best time to go of course but busy times can be a lot of fun too.
The amenities are awesome, bathrooms clean and stocked, garbage picked up regularly, and staff is always patroling the campgrounds. Only 1 time did we ever stay and have the noise be crazy after 10pm and even then it wasn't loud for long as the staff was on it.
The bar and restaurant onsite are so much fun with live bands on weekend nights. The food is really good, and sometimes my husband and I go and stay just to see bands that we like.
Being right on the water it is a great place to stay if you have a boat as well. Sunsets are gorgeous.
The ice cream shop onsite has delicious ice cream, and helpful, patient people working there.
On summer weekends they have live music outside on a patio outside the store.
The pools is a great place to hang out when it is not crowded. They sell hot dogs and Hawaiian ice at the pool during the summer. There are always activities for the kids and my grand kids talk about getting back there all year round. Also on a side note, we were just there this past weekend and they have implemented a new gate guard and one must have a card and a tag to enter the gate. My husband asked why and he was told it is for crowd control, so that should calm down the crowds.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Susie S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed at other campgrounds ( some KOA) and they were all nicer than this location and they all cost less than this location. Definitely not worth the price considering it was the middle of the week after Labor Day. Out of approximately 200 sites, only about 15 are pull-through and at right angles. Only 8 pull-throughs have shade trees; the other pull-throughs have no trees at all(summer temps in this part of the delta will be 100 degrees for days). There are too many sites packed into this campground. It was built before the Class A and large fifth-wheelers became popular. The biggest complaint was the WiFi never working. TENGO-INTERNET ----- Do I need to say anymore? My past experience with Tengo at other campgrounds was just as bad. Lots of online forums have comments about too many people trying to stream video and music causing the bandwidth to shrink and creating connection issues. I cannot accept that argument because this campground was nearly empty of campers!!!!! Out of the nearly 200 sites, only about 20 sites were occupied and in the middle of the day when everybody is out fishing, there could not have been a bandwidth issue. Like others have said, I may look for other campgrounds that DO NOT use Tengo. If you have to stay in this area, at this KOA, reserve early for one of the Premium sites that are pull-through WITH shade (sites 237-240, 245-248). And bring your own Internet connection - 3G, preferably.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank B B

Travelers are raving about these Lodi hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I looked at other reviews prior to going and again when I returned and decided they are turning this place around. I have had my motorhome for almost 3 years and we use it a great deal, and this park ranks at the top of our list and that list includes some really top notch sites. This is not the Oasis in Las Vegas but it is a great place for the family.
The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make
our stay a great one. The store is first rate, rest rooms were clean despite a park full of people. We were allowed to enter our site early and as a result the clean-up crew had not had an opportunity to go thru and pick up. They ask me if it would be ok for them to do so and they did a great job. Each morning as campers exited their sites the crew was there to clean it up, check the electrical service and get it ready for the next camper. The garbage dumpsters were emptied on a regular bases. There were security guards driving around the park and any noise stopped exactly at 10:00 PM. In the I over-and-above category, on Saturday evening a large Provost motorhome pulled in, when he tried to back into his site a limb was in the way. The staff was there within minutes to cutoff the limb. If you are staying away because of past experiences or other reviews I think you owe it to yourself to give this place another try.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Bookman52
Hanford, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Large KOA with camping for tents and RV's. They also have cabins which my wife and I stayed in one of the studio cabins that will sleep 4. Well it was very small maybe 350 square feet with queen bed, futon with over head bunk, table with 4 chairs, kitchenette and bathroom. Just with the two of us it was tight. Microwave, dish cabinet and mirror designed for tall people. My wife is 5' 1" and could not use them. There is a outside patio with gas BBQ grill. Overall it was usable, but believe over priced. There is a lot of activities for everyone, pool, spa, horseshoe pits, dog walk, boat rentals (patio boats, fishing boats, kayaks, hydrobikes), restaurant bar, general store, ice cream shop and other things I am sure we did not see.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PurpleDancingqueen
Marble Falls, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Site was littered with cigarette butts, bottle caps, straw wrappers, and lots of small trash. I looked at the other sites and they were all littered. Advertised game room, nonexistent...basketball board did not have a net.

The main thing is the lack of cleanliness! Really awful throughout.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Silver_Knight
White Rock, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I recently returned from an amazing three-week motorcycle tour that covered 10 western USA states. We camped every night during our trip and were very pleased with all of our choices except one. When travelling long distances on a motorcycle, I require some basic needs: good healthy food, plenty of liquids and a good night sleep. The day becomes more stressful if one of these simple needs is not met.

We arrived at the Lodi KOA on July 3rd and paid for one night. Our plan was to set camp, enjoy a good meal, relax for a few hours and get an early night. We planned to break camp early to get a good start to the next day. Our plans started out well enough but started to go sideways around 10:00 pm.

It began with a few of the campers racing through the campsite with their ATV’s overflowing with drunks. Their vehicles where equipped with lights that rivaled the output of a jet liner and their stereos would put a rock concert speaker set-up to shame. Campers had to be aware of where they were at all times or stand the chance of being run over. I was glad my kids weren’t with me so I didn’t have to worry about them being hit. We thought the camp staff would put a stop to this soon but no one ever showed up. The police cruised through the campground at 9:00 pm, something we found a little weird and only experienced at this particular campground, and then all hell broke lose. It was like some of the campers knew the police check would be the last form of authority they would see all night.

The kids from the neighboring camp sites, ages 4 to 16, partied and screamed at each other until well after 1:30 am. They were in a heated verbal battle with each other, constantly dropping “F” bombs and using the “N” word in their catcalls. Parents were too busy pounding back their booze to care or intervene so the kids’ verbal fights escalated to ridiculous volume levels and often used our site as common ground for their fight, crossing it back and forth to make their point clearer.

Needless to say, we woke up at 5:30 in pretty rough shape. Spoke to the Manager when we were ready to leave at 6:00 but he didn’t seem to care at all. “OH WELL” was his response. I understand that there was nothing he could do about it the next morning but his complete apathy shocked us. We suddenly fully understood how last night was possible. The campground administration and staff don’t care what happens on site after they shut down the office at 9:00 pm. They go home and leave their campers to their own devises and the local campers have become accustomed to having a great place to party unsupervised.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a good party so I completely understand why the locals use this place to unwind and party. The location along the river is great and the store and marina are well stocked. If you’re looking for a campsite to party in, this is the one; however, if your looking for a spot to rest during your travels, DON’T STOP HERE!!!!!

I will never go back and I would never refer others to it. It’s a great local hangout but a lousy place for travelers. BEWARE!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank Paul L
Lodi, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Well there is a new sheriff in town. I just had a long talk with Kimberly the GM's wife and head of their complaint department. I am glad to see that there is finally someone that has the task of turning this campground around. She has taken a zero tolerance approach on campers that get out of hand. If you don't fallow the rules and treat your fellow campers in a courteous way, you will be asked to leave and louse your deposit. It's about time. I realize this will take some time to turn things around--but you have to start someplace. Props for Kimberly!
PS The adult pool is soon to open all redone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Greg S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lodi
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Wine & Roses Hotel
Wine & Roses Hotel
#2 of 13 in Lodi
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Holiday Inn Express Lodi
BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park? Share your experiences!