“Nice food in hidden wine country”
Review of Lodi Beer Company

Lodi Beer Company
Ranked #2 of 198 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

After reading tripadvisor reviews, I decided that LBC was a must stop while in Lodi. The fish tacos were amazing. I was craving onion rings. My server was able to plate up a small portion that turned out to be 4 huge o-rings. Beware, come with an appetite because the portions are generous. There is an extensive wine list for folks who do not drink beer.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

A friend and I were visiting family in Lodi with my friends dog so our dining out options were limited. We were happy to hear that the Lodi Beer Company was pet friendly and that Banjo would be welcome on the Patio. We had such a great time the first night that we returned 2 additional evenings. The beer is excellent and as you see from my profile I come from a place to knows good beer. The food was also excellent. The service was superior. We loved the outdoor patio, Lodi is doing some great things with their downtown area.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I've been here a number of times and each experience has been a good one. You should try their beer sampler at least once. Other than that all the meat and pasta dishes seemed good, not sure about the fish though.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I simply just love it at LBC. The food and service have been wonderful every time I have gone. I love going to downtown, having a bite to eat and then catching a movie. If you are visiting downtown Lodi, Lodi Beer Co. is a place to consider.

P.S. Only issue is that the restaurant can be quite noisy.

- & I didn't comment on the beer because I'm not 21 :)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have eaten here a few more times since my last review, and it is still a favorite in Lodi. I had friends come to town for my B-day, and discovered it is probably the only place where a dog is actually welcome! We ate on the patio, and it was a wonderful evening/meal. I arrived before they did, and it was no problem to 'hold' the table on their 'patio'. Our server, Heather was a joy, the meals were excellent, the service was great, and we felt extremely comfortable being able to have Jenna, the dog, right there with us! The surprise B-day dessert was especially nice and very good! Thank you Heather, for getting the pitcher to keep my roses from dying, for the excellent service and I definitely recommend everyone visit the Lodi Beer Company!

Been to Lodi Beer Company? Share your experiences!