“Fun Local Place”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great food, good beer, service is awesome and just a fun time. it is always clean fast and again good food. Try the fish tacos or the burgers.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stopped in for dinner. Had beers and food. Beer could have been colder but had a good taste. Fish tacos were good. Bread pudding was great. Will try the root beer next time.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We frequent Lodi Beer company a half dozen times a year- always the same consistent good food. Love the Cajun burger- I get it every time. Every type of french fry is awesome. Always great beer specials too.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Not a super place restaurant-wise but a great place for lunch, especially on Sundays when many good eateries are closed. Not our choice for dinner, but still a good value offering gigantic quantities of quality comfort food.

We've more or less made it our place for a BBQ chicken salad . .. Yum. My favorite was their Mandarin Chicken salad but alas, no more.

Highly recommend this place for active families or hungry folks touring the Lodi area wine scene who want very satisfactory, plentiful, flavorful and attractive meals in a low key and friendly atmosphere. Not recommended for high-end oenophiles on heir first tour of local wineries looking for Napa or Sonoma style boutique quaintness and with "foodie" menus. Bon appetite!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I've eaten here for lunch twice in the past month. The fish tacos were so good my first visit, that I dragged my spouse back the following week for more fish tacos. The menu has a lot of options. I also like the atmosphere, an old restored downtown building. The noise level is high, but not enough to keep me away. They have a nice selection of beer and the service is good.

Been to Lodi Beer Company? Share your experiences!