“A good choice”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Roseville
“A good choice”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant, good food. Pleasant inside AND outside sitting is provided. Service is fairly fast and friendly. I had the LBC burger...very good Kobe beef on what appears to be a speciality baked burger bun. The burger came with a TINY TINY green salad. (maybe a 1/4 cup of simple greens) or you can French fries. My husband had the Greek Gryos, which he said was good. (Good but not special). He asked for unseasoned fries...the fries came seasoned. It wasn't worth the time to send them back. The beer was very good. My husband chose the Summer Wheat which was excellent. All in all Lodi Beer Company is nice...not special but ok.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sandra W

Melbourne
“Boutique beer, good food, great ambience.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had dinner with 3 adults and the food was cooked to my liking (blue steak) and the choice of beers should suit most beer lovers. The service was courteous and prompt. Prices were moderate. Highly recommend when visiting Lodi.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank David A
Tacoma, Washington
“WOW!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Eating while on vacation is always dicey, at very best. This time we decided to try out as many breweries as we could. So, we made up a pretty extensive list of places in 10 different states.

LBC was not on that list. Because we didn't know it existed. The resources that the list was based on had no info about it.

We were actually looking for a different place in Lodi when we stumbled upon LBC. Sometimes the Beer Fairy smiles on you!!

We could not have been happier with the food, the beer, and the service.

I had the Reuben, and the Mrs had the fish and chips. I am a snob when it come to Reuben sandwiches. They are my favorite, and I will determine if I'll return to a place based on theirs. Ya'll, this was, hands down, the BEST Reuben I have ever had in my 57 years. The meat and kraut were mixed together, rather than piled on each other, and the sauce was mixed with them.

The Mrs was delighted with her F&C. She's a bit of a slaw snob, and she sucked the slaw right down. She says it was awesome.

For dessert, I had the bread pudding. I am also a snob about this particular dessert. Only a very few places make one that I think is passable, and only a couple of people that I know can make it the way I think it should be. Then, along comes LBC with theirs, and it blew everyone else's right out of the water. To my taste, it was perfect.

We also tried several of the house beers. Our hands down favorites were the Unma Hef and the Tart Cherry Wheat.

The Hef, like most, has alight fruity flavor with a hint of cloves. Well, you could smell the banana before you got beer to lips. And it was delightful! Best Hef we've ever had.

The Tart Cherry Wheat was also stunning. Now, I do not like fruit beer at all. Never have. But, I will try a new one. Well kids, I have finally found one that I would buy. This was like a black cherry soda had been spliced to a nice wheat beer. I was willing to stay and work on drinking all of both, but we had to go.

And the service was top-notch. It so happened that Claire, the bosses' daughter was our waitress. She was just plain delightful. She didn't miss anything, and came by quite often. When she had a chance, we would chat with her for a shot bit, then off she would go, taking care of another table.

Since we usually take 99 when we go to LA and San Diego, we will be making the LBC a regular stop. And we're gonna ask for Claire.

I recommend you do, too.

• Visited June 2013
“After winetasting, stop here.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

After winetasting at some of the fine wineries in Lodi, you'll need to pause and recharge. This is a great spot to do it. Above average resturant for the area with good food, and drink. Unfortunately if you have been winetasting, you won't want to try the brew, which is a shame as it is excellent! If you do venture into the beer, do yourself a favor and try a sampler. I've been here many times and the food is excellent--enjoy. . .

• Visited May 2013
Ukiah, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and ambience!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have had to club sandwich twice and have not been disappointed. The fries are really good too. My daughter was satisfied with her BLT! Nice place!

Visited May 2013

Been to Lodi Beer Company? Share your experiences!