Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi
Days Inn & Suites Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$75
Holiday Inn Express Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$151
HIExpress.com
$209
$179
Hampton.com
$110
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$126
$119
Motel 6 Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
$69
$62
Budget Inn of Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$85
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room was clean, comfortable and the amenities were good for the price. The continental breakfast was the normal juice, coffee, cold cereal and muffins. The continental breakfast room remains locked, so you need to go to the front desk to have the room unlocked.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
kishPP, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for stying with us and taking the time to review your stay. We are happy to read that you were pleased with how our guestrooms were comfortable and clean. We know that there are many choices in the hospitality industry, and we are thankful you chose us! We always try to provide the best value for our guests. Providing a clean atomsphere at reasonable prices is what we stand for. We look forward to seeing you next time when you visit LODI.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Be sure to see the attached photos. In addition to the fire hazards and horrible housekeeping, if you are still thinking about staying here, don't plan on sleeping because there is a club next door that plays music you can hear in your room all night long.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle H

Dear Michelle,
On behalf of our team, we apologize sincerely for not meeting your expections during your two nights stay with us. We wish your concerns were address while you stayed with us. We would have offered you a nonsmoking room (picutres of blue bedding guestrooms). You did reserve and wanted a smoking room. After you checked out from your two night stay you did reach to us through customer service depratment and accepted the 2000 reward points for the inconvenience. We focus on maintaining and updating the guest room furnishings and decor while ensuring total comfort for all our guests. We will be taking necessary corrections for our smoking room as you have indicated. Again, we apologize for any inconvenice. We hope you give Choice Hotels International another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The room was clean, and I may have been able to ignor the train noise, but the beds were hard and uncomfortable. The pool and spa were closed and the only functioning ice machine was in the loby. In our non smoking rooms there were burn spots on the bed spread and head board.
When we went to the loby looking for the breakfast the only employee was on the phone. After a minute of being ignored My wife whispered Coffee? and was hushed. When the employee put the phone down my wife asked where the breakfast was, and was told it was next door. So she went to the next room to find a locked door and then went around the corner looking for the other next door. When she returned to the office the employee said I'll go unlock the door. This was at 8am. Their continental breakfast cereal, a few mini muffins and coffee and juice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
kishPP, General Manager at Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and suggestions. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed.
My apologies for our pool and spa being closed during your stay. It is seasonal and opens in April. For our guests convenience, we post it on our website.
Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I arrived 4 hours prior to their 4 O’clock check in, which was not a problem. We were given a room. We looked at the room before leaving to Sacramento; it was very clean with all the amenities stated would be available. However, when we returned, after setting the air conditioner before we left, our room was still very HOT. I went to the front desk and was given a new room, no questions asked. The second room’s air conditioner worked very well, but the coffee pot had been removed, which was not a problem since we were going to enjoy their continental breakfast in the morning. I would stay at this lodge again. It was very nice for the price and we were treated well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennifer C
kishPP, General Manager at Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

On behalf of our hotel staff, we are delighted to receive kind words of praise. It's truly rewarding when a guest reconizes our efforts! We accomodate many guests every night, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all guests at reasonable prices.
Again, we appreciate the kind words. We're committed to total satisfaction, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

The front desk receptionist was very nice and extremely helpful. The room is what was disappointing. The non-smoking room had a noticeable smell of old smoke. Guess there is no way to get that out after years of smoking in there. The room looked very old and worn. The arm of the couch had ink x's all over it. When I removed the bedspread, which I do at all hotels I stay in, there were stains on the white comforter.They looked nasty and I don't even want to imagine what it was. When I saw the neighborhood that the hotel was in I was concerned. It is old and it shows. I should have checked this site before booking it. We left and went to the Holiday Inn Express. It was great!

• Stayed: November 2011