“never go back!”

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Tustin, California
“never go back!”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

This was a horrible experience pictures are deceptive in a bad part of town when we pulled up a teenager warned us of gang activity here. We checked in the door to our room was broke screws fell out. requested another room it was dirty unmade beds this was at 6pm went back a 3rd time gave us a room upstairs only to discover they had rented the room to an adult who supplied alcohol and left, turned it over to underage teen who then had a stream of kids in to party. we packed our bags and checked a few hours later knowing what our nite would be like. I've stayed at many hotels but never had this happen. The moment we drove in we were uneasy. I do not recommend this hotel at all. RC tustin,ca

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank spanky1973

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Carson City
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I was so surprised to see the room I stayed in for the price. The rooms were clean and the service was great. I met the manager and he told me that his company just purchased the hotel and are trying very hard to make it a first class hotel. The complimentary breakfast consisted of waffles, biscuits and gravy, and a variety of great food. I will definetly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank FrequentFlyer09
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I stayed on the 8th of May for 4 nights and everyone that I met was great. I met the new Manager Antonio I think it was his first day but he had a lot of workers there cleaning pool and doing the landscaping. I felt I was in a completely different hotel from the time I check in and checked out. All the staff was great very helpful in helping me find my way around town. Cori at the front desk helped me find a great place to go to dinner called feed and fuel. it was decorated in old movie style. Quality Inn was so close to the downtown area with Restaurants and Shopping. I will never stay at another hotel in Lodi other than Quality Inn. Quality In Lodi is a Great place. I felt safe and truly valued as a customer.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 102 very nice room
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank steven r
San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We booked the room with an online booking service. The woman at the front desk was not very friendly when we arrived and told us she couldn't find our name on her reservations window. Then, suddenly, she found it when my husband said,"I'll go get the paperwork." It felt like a scam, where she would say we didn't have a reservation and then just happen to have a room for which she would charge us more than the price we reserved for originally. Maybe I'm wrong. Then she put us in a smoking room and argued with us that it was nonsmoking. The outside plaque did not indicate it was nonsmoking and it smelled heavily of room deorderizer and cigarettes. We told her this and she put us in another room that smelled strongly of body odor. Nasty! When we checked out she didn't have paper to print our receipt and we had to return later to get it. Another thing that was strange is she insisted on copying my husband's credit card. He checked the copy and the account number didn't show, but, why did she need tha?. She had no answer when asked.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tormenta

Travelers are raving about these Lodi hotels

new delhi
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Well finished, spacious rooms having all amenities, supportive staff, on time service would recommend for staying

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

New delhi
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Service is excellent in rooms, even the Type of food court offered are fantastics and matches with the name theme.

Room is neat and clean and situated near to the Station from where you can travel acroos mumbai.

Good for Families , couples and corporate get togethers.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Sonora, CA
Reviewed June 8, 2009

I made the reservation before I read the recent reviews so there was some trepidation when I arrived. The desk clerk was pleasant and processed my reservation promptly and gave me the login and password for the internet service.
The room was clean, the sheets were clean and the bathroom was well stocked with towels and sundries.
The room had a refrigerator, microwave, iron with board, hair dryer, and best of all a coffee pot with plenty of coffee.
I didn't give the room a white glove inspection but despite previous reviews I was quite pleased with the whole experience and would stay there again. The free continental breakfast was a really nice bonus.
The only negative was the lack of good restaurant close by for dinner, but Kettleman Lane was only a mile south and it is lined with eateries.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business