“Look no more”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Excellent place to stay. I am very picky when it comes to staying in a hotel. This place made me feel as if I were at home. Totally comfortable. I hated that I could not actually spend more time in the room because I was there visiting family. The breakfast was nice and the business center came in handy when I needed driving directions. If you are looking for somewhere clean and up to date to lay you head while traveling, please don’t pass this place up. You won’t regret it.

1  Thank Sandy H
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The room was cramped, way too small for two queen sized beds. I paid the same rate I paid in Monterey at my sisters wedding as I did here. In Monterey I could see the bay/ocean here I could see a 7/11, a Freeway, and dried up fields.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mmurallon, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

From the moment you walk up to the hotel, it does not feel like a 'chain' hotel. From the lobby to the room to the pool it is very comfortable and relaxing! From the amenities to the relaxing pool outside, they have everything you need as a visitor to the Lodi, CA area. There are also nearby / across the parking lot stores where you can find any and everything you need.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I inquired if the hotel could accommodate us early since we arrived in Lodi early, and front desk informed us that our room was not ready but they assured us that they will call us as soon as our room is ready. We received a call in an hour. Our room was roomy and clean. Definately will return this Hampton.

2  Thank Lydia L
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn on several occasions when visiting my hometown. As in the past, this stay was completely satisfactory. In town for my niece's wedding, my children also had rooms here, as did the bride and groom and some of the groom's family. Such a fun and happy occasion was very enjoyable at our "home away from home". Thank you Hampton Inns!

2  Thank sheilagaye
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We have stayed here many times and it is always excellent. Very clean, excellent staff....never a problem. The pool is wonderful and the free breakfast always tasty. Make sure you go to Pietro's Restaurant which is close by and try the fruit stand right acorss the street!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Very clean, quiet and comfortable. Very comfortable beds. Very conveniently located and easy access from main highways, yet very quiet. The staff was very friendly upon arrival and were able to help us with directions. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple