We stopped at this Hampton because we have always like that chain. We were given a room for the handicapped as that was all the rooms that were still available. There was no closet to hang clothes although there was plenty of room in there to have one, handicapped or not. I would not stay again in a room like that. Otherwise, the stay was pleasant, it was quiet and the breakfast was quite good. Since I am celiac and cannot have anything with grains, eating in hotels is difficult. I would rate this hotel, in our experience about a 7 on a 10 scale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Lodi hotel is near Lodi Lake, Micke Grove Zoo and General Mills. Our non-smoking hotel in wine country has a variety of rooms and suites to choose from with free WiFi and HDTVs. Enjoy free breakfast, free parking, a multi-lingual staff, our outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, two 407 sq. ft. meeting rooms (with theater-style and banquet set-ups available for up to 42 guests). Plus, complimentary evening manager's reception (local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi Hotel Lodi
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lodi
- Lodi Hampton Inn