We were excited to stay at the Wine and Roses in Lodi, as it is the cutest Inn in town, and definately the highest-end accommodations. For $350 a night, we had high expectations. First sign that things might be rough was when the shower filled up with water due to clogged drain....ick. That night we called the front desk to request an extra blanket and were sent a twin bed sheet. When we called back, the front desk apologized for the error and promised a blanket would be sent right over. It was, but this time we were given a mattress pad...ick again. Just say you are out of blankets, we weren't fooled. The kicker was when we settled in for the night expecting a restful sleep......bounce bounce bounce, flush flush flush, trickle trickle trickle. People walking above and the sound of rushing water down the walls from the upstairs plumbing kept us up late and woke us up early. We checked out early to find something more quiet. Such a shame as the grounds of this Inn are beautiful! Hopefull they will spend more on the insulation for the new rooms they are adding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi