My family reserved the Cellar Room And patio to host my baby shower on July 5th. It was nothing short of my dream day. The staff was attentive but present when we needed them. We had the brunch and it was wonderful, everything was cooked to perfection. The temperature of the room was just right as this is July in the central valley and I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. I stayed in a fireplace room the night before and the hotel allowed a late check out so my other half could enjoy breakfast without pressure to get out of the room. I highly recommend Wine and Roses to host special events.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi