“Beautiful Hotel In Lodi”
Review of Wine & Roses Hotel

Wine & Roses Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our weekend visit to Lodi was wonderful. We only spent one night at the Wine and Roses hotel but were impressed with the beautiful grounds, the lovely room with balcony and of course the colorful parrots nearby. My husband and I had read an article in Wine Enthusiast about the Lodi area and the Wine and Roses was featured in the article. We only had breakfast in their restaurant which thoroughly enjoyed and had a lovely wine and cheese light supper on our balcony. We would come back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great venue for a weekend getaway, quite, beautiful, relaxing. Lovely pool area. Great Spa, relaxing, has a waterfall, tranquility room, and hot tub, couples message was very nice. Bar was small, but also has an outside area. Restaurant was quite, also has seating on patio, had a great waitress, she gave great suggestions (gelato trio was awesome).

Room Tip: Only draw back is that the 2nd floor is very loud (foot steps can be heard).
1  Thank Carol V
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Would highly recommend we stayed for our anniversay on a package deal that included our room, cheese, fruit and cracker tray in our room upon arrival, one if the best dinners we have ever had at their restaurant and breakfast the next morning. The grounds are so enchanting we will be sure to visit Wine and Roses resort again!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

On our trip through wine country (and no trip could be complete without visiting Lodi), we wanted to visit a few of our favorite wineries, based in Lodi. We chose the Wine & Roses hotel after a couple of other B&B choices had fallen through, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. First, the grounds were beautiful. This didnt feel at all like a hotel, but more like a resort in the caribbean; very private and intimate. We were given tickets to have breakfast in their restaurant, which was excellent.

The rooms were huge, and very clean. The pool was very nice, and we took advantage of the hot tub in the evening; and were the only ones there. Overall, we were sad to only stay one night, and I very much hope to return here in the future!

1  Thank ollipop87
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I thought, Lodi, who wants to go to Lodi when I was invited to a wedding. What a wonderful surprise I had. Wine & Roses Hotel was wonderful. Beautiful rooms, gorgeous gardens. Staff is so friendly. The food at the wedding was the best I have ever had at a banquet. They also have the original bed and breakfast home that was built in 1903. There are three "1900 style" rooms available in the original house. A must visit. Also have a wonderful spa and great restaurant. The bar is in the original living room of the house. The owner plays the paino for your entertainment. A great place for a getaway. Also, remember the wine...they have a wine tasting room next to the lobby and samples of all the local wines. Also, make certain that you meet the three parrots, they are so entertaining and make time to sit and enjoy the beautiful foliage that surrounds the buildings.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side of the parking lot are wonderful when you want to escape it all. If you wa...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was going to be in Lodi for the day while my husband was riding in a 100 mile local cycling event. I wanted to support him but also realized I would be "waiting in Lodi" for over 8 hours- uh oh! After running across a reference to Wine and Roses on the trusty internet and reading about their spa and restaurant, I took a chance sight unseen and booked a massage and spa treatment day complete with lunch. Wow! I have been to many, many spas in many locations and I love this place as a definite favorite! No big pool, just a private, beautiful, luxurious haven, feeling very removed from Lodi or anywhere else! The staff was friendly, personable, professional, and without some of the attitude found in some spas. And most of all, I had one of the best massages I have ever had, from Brandy!!! The outdoor setting is small but extremely well done, with the two jacuzzis set in stone with waterfalls, the tranquility room, and beautiful amenities throughout. The raspberry mimosa and lunch from the restaurant was fantastic. A very, very well thought out and implemented property and facility.

Though I did not stay at the hotel, I will be back to stay, as I have no doubt that the rooms and service are equally beautiful and give the same feeling of being in a heavenly respite from the outside world. The close proximity to some interesting wineries plus wine tasting on the property are no doubt part of the rich experience and I look forward to spending more time exploring it all. Well done Wine and Roses, you have made Lodi a destination!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Epiphany1953
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed to celebrate our 48th anniversary and what a great experience our stay was. We were treated first class all the way. The dinner in the restaurant was exceptional. We couldn't have asked for anything better. The balcony was facing east so our morning coffee on the balcony at the partially shaded table made the start of our day exquisite. One of the best places we've stayed at in all the world travels we have experienced.

I requested a special flower (4 white roses & 8 red) arrangement to be in our room and there they were awaiting that special lady who was quite surprised and happy.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lodi
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
3 mi away
Days Inn & Suites Lodi
Holiday Inn Express Lodi
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites Galt - Lodi North

Been to Wine & Roses Hotel? Share your experiences!