This hotel/spa is a lovely property, sort of in the middle of nowhere. Our room had a deck and a gas fireplace. The room and bathroom were very spacious. I can see where people might have some difficulties with getting in and out of the tub/shower. It was very quiet and peaceful and the grounds were decorated for Christmas. Service was excellent in both the hotel and the spa. I would compare this to a Napa/Sonoma spa hotel, but much less expensive. Really, the only issue is that there isn't much else around other than wine tasting, which isn't my cup of tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi